|National Dual Meet Navigation|
NISCA Quarantine May Madness
What is it:
Using NISCA National Dual Meet Ranking power points construct a lineup of your high school's all time best dual meet lineup. All regular dual meet entry rules apply: Swimmers can be entered in 4 events maximum and no more than 2 individual events. All swims must have taken place during your schools regular high school season. And an individual cannot be on both your "A" and "B" relay in a particular relay event. We will be running a girls and a boys tournament.
IST/NISCA National Dual Meet Power Points Rankings
|Application fees:||Powerpoint Coordinator|
|Current NISCA Members: Free||Claude Valle|
|Checks payable to NISCA||PO Box 207|
|Mail checks to Claude Valle||Weston MA 02493|
Application deadline is May 31st
The objective of this program is to rank and recognize the top high school dual meet teams in each classification. Enter your best dual meet line-up utilizing official times from any official, regularly scheduled high school meet (no times from time trials/disqualifications/USS or YMCA meets or any other non-high school meet). Times can come from different meets. Each time is given a point value based on the official NISCA PowerPoint Tables. The tables are designed to equate quality of a swimming time or diving total from event to event and from boys to girls. Try different combinations to see which one gives you the highest point value. Some meet management programs contain the Power Point tables and can do your entry for you if you have your season long data entered.
1. Click on either “National Dual Meet Application – Boys” or “National Dual Meet Application – Girls” in the Navigation row above
2. The entry spreadsheet will download and you can save it to your computer.
3. Open the sheet and on the first tab at the bottom, put in the names of your swimmers and their grade.
4. Go to the second tab at the bottom and fill in the information at the top of the sheet.
a. You’ll need your 9-12 enrollment.
b. Next to school type, choose public or private and choose coed or single sex. (Remember – the coed or single sex cell describes your school, not your entry.)
c. Next to entry information, choose Boys or Girls, depending on the team you are entering.
d. If you do not fill in all the information at the top, the sheet will not compute point totals.
5. Put in your best lineup.
a. To enter names, use the pulldown menu in each cell; if you put in your roster on the first tab, your athletes will automatically populate the pulldown menu.
b. To enter times or point-totals, just type in the best time/total with no punctuation – the “:” and the “.” will automatically be inserted in the right spot.
c. Play around with athletes in different events until you find your best lineup – you can always save your work and return to it, later.
7. We have converted to an all-electronic entry system – you do not need to mail a hard copy or a copy of your membership card. Simply email the completed spreadsheet – we can verify your current membership status simply from your name and school.