|Assistant Aquatics Coordinator/Head Club Coach, San Antonio, TX Tuesday, June 4, 2019|
North East ISD – Assistant Aquatics Coordinator/Head Swim Coach for USA Swimming Club Team in San Antonio, Texas
Seeking an experienced, energetic, stroke minded individual for the position of Administrator/Head Coach.
Assists the Director of Aquatics in organizing and managing all aspects of the aquatic programs offered by the North East Independent School District (NEISD). Serves as the Head Coach for the North East Aquatic Team (NEAT)/USA Swimming Club-Alamo Area Aquatic Association (AAAA).
AAAA-NE is a coach directed team with a membership of 550 swimmers and is one of six (6) satellite teams under the AAAA umbrella. The AAAA Board of Director's meet once a month with the group composed of Head Coaches and Aquatic Directors.
AAAA-NE proudly will open a new facility in September 2019. This pool will include twenty-six (26) lanes for short course season and ten (10) 50 meter lanes for long course. Adjacent and connected to the new facility is the Josh Davis Natatorium which includes eight (8) 25 yard lanes or ten (10) 25 short course meter lanes.
The club team originally was formed in 1949. In 1977 the Alamo Area Aquatic Association was created and includes six (6) satellite teams each with their own Head Coach and age group staffs. Further, each program follows it's own business/financial plan.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online: www.neisd.net
|Head Swim Coach, Carlsbad High School, Carlsbad NM Saturday, June 1, 2019|
Carlsbad High School is looking to fill a head swim coach vacancy with teaching positions available.
|Head Girls Swim Coach, Fossil Ridge High School, Fort Collins, CO Thursday, May 30, 2019|
Position: Head Girls Swim Coach
School: Fossil Ridge High School (Fort Collins, CO)
Season: Girls High School (November-February)
Contact Person: Athletic Director Brandon Carlucci (email@example.com) or Boys Head Coach Mark Morehouse (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If interested, please apply online at
|Assistant Boys Swim Coach, Ottawa Hills High School, Grand Rapids, MI Thursday, May 23, 2019|
Position: Assistant Boys Swim Coach
School: Ottawa Hills High School (Grand Rapids, MI)
Season: Boys High School (November-March)
Contact Person: Eve Julian (Head Coach), email@example.com, 616-970-1661 (cell)
Additional Notes & Details: We are a diverse team of about 25 on the southeast side of Grand Rapids. No prior coaching experience is necessary. College or post high school swimming experience is a plus but not required. Middle school coaching position may also be available.
|Head Girls/Boys Swim Coach, Highland High School, IN Wednesday, May 15, 2019|Highland High School is located in Northwest Indiana and 17 miles outside of Chicago. We are currently seeking a qualified head swim coach to take over the girls and/ or boys swim programs. Highland is a Member of the IHSAA and currently has approximately 1100 Students. We have a recently updated 6 lane 25 yards natatorium with a separate diving well with two 3 meter diving boards. In the past decade the program has produced 1 state champion, 5 state runner- ups, and multiple top 5 individuals and relays. We have a well established age-group feeder program with over 80 + swimmers that has seen tremendous growth and state level success. If interested please send a letter of interest and resume to Athletic Director Ryan Harrington at Rharrington@highland.k12.in.us by June 15, 2019.
|Head Swim Coach/Teacher, Rockwall-Heath High School, Rockwall TX Monday, May 6, 2019|
Teacher/Head Swim Coach – Click for Job Description
Rockwall-Heath High School, Rockwall, TX
Stipend with Assignment, Commensurable with experience
Starting teacher salary: $51,800
Go to www.rockwallisd.com and complete an online application to apply
|Head Swim Coach, Terra Haute South, Terra Haute, IN Monday, April 15, 2019|Terre Haute South is seeking a Boys Swimming Coach for the 2019-2020 school year.
See below for job description. Please email Athletic Director Brian Mancuso at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Title of Position: Coach – Head
Primary Job Functions: The primary function of a coach is to plan, guide and direct his/her team/program within the framework of the school organization and athletic department.
Supervised and Evaluated by: Athletic Director/Assistant Athletic Director
Evaluation Period: Yearly
Minimum Qualifications and Credentials Required:
1. Educational Requirements: High school diploma (minimum). Bachelor’s degree (or higher) with educational endorsement preferred. Head Varsity Football and Basketball Coaches must meet IHSAA requirements.
2. Possess Skills and Knowledge: Able to work effectively with a wide range of athletes; able to work effectively under athletic department guidelines; able to communicate effectively with other staff, administration, students, parents and community; familiar with and possesses strong technical knowledge of the sport; utilizes appropriate coaching strategies; promotes principles of good sportsmanship.
3. Experience: Previous coaching experience preferred.
4. Certification: Teacher certificate is preferred. If lay coaches are selected, successful completion of the lay coaching certification program as prescribed by IHSAA rules is required.
1. Possesses thorough knowledge of the sport.
2. Teaches fundamentals effectively.
3. Directs all levels in terms of practice organization, game preparation and strategy development.
4. Provides opportunities for student athletes which enhance self-esteem and encourage self-discipline.
5. Communicates well with staff, athletes and parents.
6. Promotes academic excellence.
7. Evaluates, when applicable, staff members working within the program.
8. Maintains good team discipline in a fair and consistent manner.
9. Communicates program goals and objectives to other coaches within the school corporation to encourage the development of coordinated programs.
10. Promotes and interacts with community feeder programs.
11. Coordinates off-season conditioning programs within the guidelines of IHSAA.
12. Employs positive motivational techniques.
13. Is neat, well-groomed, dependable, punctual and flexible.
14. Is thorough and responsive to all organizational tasks required by the athletic department.
15. Follows guidelines regarding sharing of facilities, care/maintenance of equipment and building security regulations.
16. Follows policies and procedures of the school and school corporation.
17. Be an example of exemplary adult behavior for students.
18. Project a genuine care and concern for students.
19. Supports athletic training services.
20. Tracks appropriate season records and statistics and shares this as needed.
21. Oversees assistant coaches for rules compliance and athletic department expectations.
22. Supervises locker rooms, buses, and team facilities.
23 Reports issues to supervisor.
24. Is able to interact with local media appropriately.
25. Other duties as assigned.
|Girls Varsity Head Coach, Williamston High School, Williamston, MI Thursday, March 21, 2019|
POSITION: Head Coach – Girls Varsity Swim and Dive
SCHOOL: Williamston High School
SEASON: Girls (Fall)
POSTING DATE: March 6, 2019
REPORTS TO: Athletic Director and/or Building Principal
QUALIFICATIONS: Strong knowledge of swimming/diving and techniques; Possess all related swim/lifeguarding certifications; Strong organizational skills; Good people skills; Philosophy consistent with Williamston High School educational goals; Able to take direction and make mature decisions; Desire to commit to a long-term coaching relationship; Desire to build and develop a quality swimming program; Flexible schedule
RESPONSIBILITIES: Assume responsibilities associated with the role of a swim coach; Organize and conduct swimming practices during the season; Hire Assistant and/or Diving Coaches; Promote team out of season; Communicate effectively and as directed with coaches and Athletic Director; Be supportive of high school academic, behavioral and building policies
SALARY: Per Master Agreement
STARTING DATE: 2019-20 Season
SEND LETTER OF INTEREST AND RESUME TO:
Williamston Community Schools
Girls Varsity Swim and Dive Head Coach
418 Highland Street Williamston, MI 48895
OR EMAIL Letter of Interest and Resume To: Tom Hampton, Athletic Director
OR APPLY ONLINE: http://www.tinyurl.com/WCSapps
POSSIBLE TEACHING POSITIONS, OPENINGS IN MANY AREAS!
DEADLINE: April 12, 2019
Williamston Community Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer